Sky Poker Promo Codes
A renowned poker website with already 10 years in business, Sky Poker is already home to thousands and thousands of players and there’s still room for more. As such, the website is seeking to attract new members with a generous welcome offer that will definitely get you started on the right foot.
There’s nothing too complicated about this offer. You simply have to take the promo code available on this website, create a Sky Poker account, and you become eligible for the welcome bonus which includes £10 no deposit bonus as well as a 200% match-up for your first deposit, up to a nice £500. Terms and conditions apply, so make sure that you’ve understood everything before playing!
The procedure for claiming the bonus is described below. Only a few simple steps and you’re all set to go:
- Go to the “Get code” option below and click it. A pop-up will appear with the promo code.
- Click “Copy” to get the code, then “Go to offer” to access the Sky Poker website.
- On the Sky Poker page, click the “Join Now” button and create an account.
- The £10 bonus is available immediately. For the 200% bonus, you must first deposit at least £10.
You’ve certainly envisioned yourself as a millionaire at one point or another, and not just any sort of millionaire, but an instant one. Winning at lottery, receiving an inheritance from an aunt you never knew existed, all those dreams everybody has had. However, those are mere fantasies – chances that something like that happens are lower than being hit by lightning. Six times in a row. The best way to actually become an instant millionaire is to do something that requires skill as well as a bit of luck and sign up for a poker tournament. And there aren’t many better places to start playing than Sky Poker, the online poker website where beginners and hardened players alike are welcome to learn, test their skills, and win some serious money if their skills are good.
Sky Poker is a branch of Sky Betting and Gaming, itself a subsidiary of Sky plc – Britain’s largest broadcasting operator. Sky Betting and Gaming, as the name itself shows, deals with online betting and gambling and has become one of the most successful companies of its kind in Britain. Started in 2000, the company now has a couple of websites, including Sky Bingo and Sky Vegas. Sky Poker was, in turn, launched in 2006 and enjoyed great success, especially due to the broadcasting perks. In more practical terms, not only is it advertised everywhere, but players can now enjoy live broadcast of games, even their own games if they’re skilled enough.
There isn’t that much of an amazing variety when it comes to games. Sky Poker offers Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Omaha Hi-Lo, in the No-Limit, Pot Limit, and Fixed Limit modes. However, the relative lack of diversity is compensated by the great number of major and minor tournaments, Freerolls, and Sit-and-Go tables. Gamblers can even play at 4 tables at the same time, should their skill allow it. There’s also the fact that Sky Poker is made to accommodate beginners rather than experienced players. They even offer a Poker Academy – basically a page where you can find advice concerning every type of poker game, how to play, how to calculate odds, how to win and so on. However, that doesn’t mean experienced players have nothing to do here. Quite on the contrary, they can participate in major tournaments and win some serious money by winning satellite tournaments or daily challenges.
The website is as pretty as it can get, with a representative sky blue colour. It’s also renowned for its user-friendliness, being as simple and non-intimidating as possible. Being powered by proprietary software, Sky Poker is not part of any poker network, but the multitude of games available more than compensates for it. What’s more, there are daily promotions you can take part in, such as the Sunday Super Roller, the Tuesday Turbo Open, the Wednesday Rebuy open, and the Bounty Hunter for the rest of the days. As such, whether you like to play on low or high odds, as long as you enjoy a bit of a challenge, not even the sky is the limit at Sky Poker.
In order for the offer to be fair for both the player and the casino, there are a couple of conditions you must meet before receiving any winnings resulted from the bonus. Please read the following guidelines carefully and make sure you abide by these rules in order to make the most out of the welcome bonus:
- The offer is available for all new customers that register with Sky Poker.
- In order to open an account, you must be of legal age. Gambling in any way, shape, or form is forbidden by law for people less than 18 years of age.
- The welcome bonus and any other bonuses are only available once per person, household, IP address, and method of payment.
- The bonus cannot be withdrawn by itself and must be wagered at least once. This applies to both the no deposit and the first deposit bonus.
- The £10 instant bonus will be released as two £2.2 and two £3.3 tournament tokens and can only be used for tournaments and Sit ‘n Go tables. The tokens can be used together in any combination.
- The 200% first deposit bonus is available after using the £10 tokens. The bonus will be released in instalments of £10 per every 250 poker points gained. Poker points are awarded for winning any real money poker game, including Sit ‘n Go and multi-table tournaments.
- The bonus is only available for the first deposit and must be used within 30 days. Any unused bonus will be removed.
- Sky Poker reserves the right to close any account that presents suspicion of illicit gambling practice, including but not limited to opening of multiple accounts by a single player, money laundering through continuous deposits and withdrawals, usage of third-party software to defeat the odds or strategies that ensure risk-free gambling.